COVID-19 coronavirus update: we are suspending classes for now. We hope you and your family are safe and well.
Our classes are scheduled to work around your busy schedule. If you’d like us to add another time or day, let us know. We will try our best to make it work!
We hold classes in Wallsend on:
Tuesday 7pm – Vinyasa Yoga
Thursday 7pm – Yin Yang Yoga
Please allow 60 minutes for each class.
We also offer private and small group fitness classes by appointment. We recently partnered with Jesmond Early Education Centre to deliver a corporate wellness program.
Bookings are essential.
Contact us to find our more, or use our online booking form.
New You Yoga’s cancellation policy is made to ensure that everyone has a chance to attend our classes.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class, you must inform us by phone, SMS or email at least 6 hours before the booked class.
- If you do not attend a booked class and have not notified us of your cancellation within 6 hours, your missed class will be subtracted from your purchased pass (multi-pass or casual) and you forfeit the money paid for the class.
- If you book a class and you do not have a pass or have yet to pay for your class and do not attend or notify us of your cancellation within 6 hours, any future booking will not be accepted until you contact us by phone or email to discuss the missed class.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if fewer than two students have made a booking. We will notify you via SMS and arrange an alternative class for you to attend.
- Cancellations are not accepted on social media.
- We do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
- By entering our website, or attending our classes, you agree to be bound by this policy.